- Automatic unloaded starting, expensive high-torque motors are unnecessary, reducing initial expense.
- High-efficiency motor can further increase efficiency of 5F and 5H compressors.
- Crankcase casting, cylinder head, and valve plate designs allow for a smooth, unrestricted refrigerant flow.
- Refined, two-piece shaft seal assembly virtually eliminates seal leakage for maximum reliability over a wide temperature range.
- Efficient crankcase heater design prevents accumulation of liquid refrigerant in the crankcase during shutdown, dilution of the compressor oil supply.
- As suction pressure changes, capacity control automatically reduces compressor capacity to as low as 35% of full-design load, reducing horsepower requirements as demand changes. Part-load operation increases energy efficiency, reducing utility bills.
- Large-capacity, manually reversible oil pump, automatic pressure regulator, and oil-filtering system provide positive pressure lubrication, extending life.
- Suction gases flow around cylinder sleeve to keep the cylinder cool, reducing cylinder wear.
- Greater operating efficiencies by running an oversized compressor at a reduced RPM.
Coldmarine offers an affordable service and spares for Carrier in all Mediterranean harbours:
Carrier service & spares Genova
Carrier service & spares Portofino
Carrier service & spares Montecarlo
Carrier service & spares Antibes
If you have a marine airconditioning or refrigeration breakdown or emergency. If you need service or repair on any Carrier compressor or related equipment then contact our RINA certified Naval Refrigeration engineer for a non-committal chat on how best to resolve the situation: